Please note that booking enquiries for events and parties must be made by adults (over 18) - thanks.
- Our calendar on the “What’s On” page will show you current availability and bookings.
- Our FAQ page contains lots of helpful information about the hall and facilities.
- We are happy to arrange for you to visit the hall and see the amenities before you make a booking.
- Please ensure that you agree to our official Terms and Conditions for hire of the hall.
- Prior to any new event, a member of the committee will meet you at the hall to run through all our health and safety procedures, access code etc.
- We will require a completed and signed booking form for your event - see below for link to forms.
Contact our booking secretary by email Strathblanevc@gmail.com to make an enquiry or for more info. but please remember that the hall is managed by a group of volunteers, so we may not be able to reply immediately!
How to find us - Village Club Map
Cost of hall hire
The cost to hire the Village Club for an event is £18 per hour.
(Main hall + reading room + kitchen facilities)
Minimum hire 1 hour (+ See below re weekend bookings)
You can book additional set up / clear up time £12 hr (see booking forms below for more details)
For our local organisations, community groups / clubs etc, individual room bookings at an hourly rate (£10 main hall, £8 reading room) may be granted, however this is at the committee’s discretion and would normally be for max 2hrs. (+ See below re weekend bookings)
Weekend bookings -
Friday from 5pm and Saturday from midday
Minimum hire time = 3 hrs at full rate (i.e. £18/hr)
(or minimum 2hr hire for children's parties)
For certain events (e.g. weddings / large celebrations) you may require the hall for a whole day + set up and clear up times the day before and after.
We offer a "package rate" for this - please see booking form for details.
Booking Forms -
Please print off and complete the relevant PDF form below and either post into letter box at the Village Club (back door!) or scan/photo and return by email.
Your booking will be confirmed once your completed form is received.